[ pick your music according to your drink ...]
1. Michael e - Asavari (Original Mix)
2. Jean du Voyage - Hara
3. Tebra - Jovano
4. Riccardo Eberspacher - Sunetul De Seara
5. Yasmin Levy - La Alegria
6. Anthya - Voice of Desert
7. Danit - Naturaleza (Mose Edit)
8. Jacob Gurevitsch - Lovers In Paris
9. Marie Therese - Let It Go
10. Lena Kaufman - Blessed Is Who Realized Himself
11. Buddha Bar;Buddha-Bar - World Colours
12. Bliss - Breathe
13. Artenovum - In Search of Incredible
14. Thomas Blondet - Un Amor (feat. Carol C)
15. ShiftZ - Ahwak (feat. Hiba El Mansouri)
16. Jacob Gurevitsch - Lovers In Paris
17. Eccodek - Silent Song (EarthRise SoundSystem Remix)
18. Erik Satie - Gnossienne N°1 (Buddha-Bar Remix)
19. Consoul Trainin - Tango to Evora (feat. Anastasia Zannis)
25ml Blue Curacao liqueur
25ml fresh lemon juice
Garnish: Sprinkle fresh ground nutmeg on top.
Take a glass 200-250ml and put ice. Add vodka, lemon juice and soda-water. Mix carefully the components spread smoothly over a glass. Shake a glass delicate to save gas in soda-water. Then add liqueur. It is heavier than the other components and it should sink to the bottom blending with the drink on its way. There will be a beautiful gradient, from deep blue at the bottom to light blue at the top. It will taste sweet orange at the bottom and the top will be sweet with light vodka bitterness. You should mix the cocktail to make smooth flavor or drink taking soda straw up from the bottom to the top of a glass, mixing all layers in your mouth. You can decorate the glass with a piece of pineapple, lemon and orange or put a cocktail cherry at the edge of a glass. The cocktail is served with a soda straw.
The history of the cocktail was started by an American bartender Andy MakElhon in the beginning of 1960's. Right that time European market was flooded with Blue Curacao liqueur, which adds the cocktail an amazing color. The drink won all hearts of millions, as well as the film of the same name. However the cocktail was named not after the film, but after Icelandic Thermal Resort. The bartender was so charmed with its beauty, so he gave the cocktail its name without a moment's hesitation.
According to another version, Blue Lagoon cocktail was created in Haiti by the painter Paul Gauguin. He could not take Absinthe for medical reasons. So the Frenchman has been mixing different types of alcohol drinks until he got a perfectly bright blue variant. But this legend did not find support.
Thanks to its quality to quench one's thirst and renovate the system, the cocktail will be a perfect and essential component of any hot and broiling day. In addition, the cocktail has an amazing sweet aroma, it increases tonus level of every cell of the body. Besides this cocktail is delight for the eye thanks to its sky blue color. The time of cooking is less than 5 minutes.
Copyright Radio Papadoble - Website created by rwm 2021 - Crédits photos - PEXELS-UNSPLASH-FREE PHOTOS