[ pick your music according to your drink ...]
BELLINI - HARRY' BAR
1. Andre Rieu - That's Amore
2. Pink Martini - Finnisma Di
3. Julio Iglesias & Juan Luis Guerra - Júrame
4. Dalida - Portifino
5. Tchaikovsky - Valse Sentimentale
6. Renzo Arbore L'Orchestra Italiana - Resta cu' mme
7. Pink Martini - Let's Never Stop Falling In Love
8. Vaya Con Dios - Quand Elle Rit Aux Eclats
9. SB Sinister - S.B.
10. Pink Martini - Amado Mio
11. Abel Korzeniowski - Satin Birds
12. Tango Negro Trio - la retirada (piano solo) 2.24
13. Téofilo Chantre - Bola Azul
14. Pink Martini - Una Notte A Napoli
15. Willie Nelson - Yesterday When I Was Young (Hier Encore)
16. The Hillbilly Moon Explosion - Cool Spring Breeze
17. Jack Jezzro - Mio Dolce Sogno
18. Natalia Lafourcade & Vicentico - Piensa En Mí
19. Raul Paz - 25 anos
20. Jack Jezzro - Santa Lucia (Romance In Venice )
21. Dean Martin - That's Amore
22. Renzo Arbore L'Orchestra Italiana - Scatare
23. Charles Aznavour - La boheme
50 ml white-skinned peaches puree
100 ml Champagne Implementation (alternative with prosecco)
Pour peach puree into the mixing glass with ice, add the Prosecco wine. Stir gently and pour in a chilled flute glass.
Garnish with a spiral peel of fresh peach.
This drink was first made at "Harry's Bar" in Venice, in 1940. While many think it comes from the composer's name, in fact it originated from Giovanni Bellini, a 15th century painter who used many shades of pink in paintings of, as well as those of the drink. When making champagne cocktails, make sure to always add champagne at the end to preserve the bubbles.
Pour it slowly so that it does not overflow from the glass, and of course we never add champagne to a shaker, otherwise we may find ourselves serving… a unique cocktail.
IBA official cocktail (International bartender association)
Copyright Radio Papadoble - Website created by rwm 2021 - Crédits photos - PEXELS-UNSPLASH-FREE PHOTOS