[ pick your music according to your drink ...]
1. Adriano Celentano - Svalutation (Live Arena Di Verona)
2. MINACELENTANO - Prisencolinensinainciusol
3. Mannarino - Babalu (Live 2017)
4. Mannarino - Rumba Magica
5. Biagio Antonacci - Non vivo piu' senza te
6. Biagio Antonacci - Pazzo di lei
7. Ian Ikon - Andra Tutto Bene (Melchiorre Remix)
8. Bart&Baker/Pierre Santini - Amico (Sono felice che tu esista)
9. Buenes Aires Social Club - Sognami
10. Buscemi - Luna Misteriosa
11. EXTRALISCIO - Milanesiana di riviera
12. MINACELENTANO - Eva
13. Adriano Celentano - Solo Da Un Quarto D'Ora
14. Mannarino - Statte Zitta
15. Mannarino - Me So' Mbriacato (Live 2017)
16. Vinicio Capossela - Si e Spento Il Sole
17. Alessandro Pitoni - Colpo di coda
18. Jovanotti - Oasi
19. Sophia Loren - Mambo Italiano
20. Adriano Celentano - Il Tempo Se Ne Va
21. Alessandro Pitoni/Lanegra - Storia d'amore
22. Peppino Gagliardi - T'amo e t'amero
23. Eddy Napoli - Dicitencello Vuie
24. Enzo Gragnaniello - Scrivi una canzone per mia madre
25. MINACELENTANO - Che T'Aggia Di'
26. MINACELENTANO - Amami amami
27. Ian Ikon - Andra Tutto Bene (Dim Zach Remix)
28. Buscemi - Luna Misteriosa (Dim Zach Remix)
60ml Blue Curacao
15ml sweet Italian vermouth
Garnish: with a cherry or orange slice, or serve on the rocks in a low tumbler like the old fashioned, with ice
We need to cool our glass so get it filled with ice or in the fridge/freezer.
Get your shaker and pour in the gin, Cointreau, blue curacao and Italian vermouth.
Fill the shaker with ice, bang on the lid and shake for 5-6 seconds.
Strain the azzurro mixture into the glass, give the lime or lemon a quick squeeze over the top and pop it on top of the ice and you’ve got a Blue Angel!
IBA official cocktail (International bartender association)
Angelo Azzurro (Blue Angel) is a cocktail born in the 1990's and very famous in Italy. It is a long drink very requested by young people in clubs, even though it is one of the most alcoholic cocktails, it has about 35° vol. The origin of its name is uncertain, in part it is due to the power this cocktail has to make people lose lucidity, and so to "fly". On the other hand, the name is linked to its blue color made by mixing the two main ingredients with Blue Curaçao, a bitter orange liqueur of Caribbean origin. The base of this long drink is usually made of Gin, with the addition of Triple sec or Cointreau and Blue Curaçao, which gives the typical color to this particular drink.
Angelo Azzurro History
Actually there is no real history about Angelo Azzurro cocktail, one of the most believed theory is that the cocktail is a variant of Blue Lagoon, a drink born in Italy between the 1950's and the 1960's, even though for many it is a homage to the homonymous movie of Marlene Dietrich of 1930. For others, Angelo Azzurro refers to one of the names given to Ken Shiro, a famous Japanese cartoon character of the eighties.
Copyright Radio Papadoble - Website created by rwm 2021 - Crédits photos - PEXELS-UNSPLASH-FREE PHOTOS